Monday, October 4, 2010

Digging out...

Hi everyone out there in bloggie land. Faith and I are still alive.......well...for the most part. We have had a really rough go of things for the last few months and my blog was one of the first things to fall to the wayside. Things have not been easy for us and I am still dealing with a LOT of bad stuff. These last few days I have finally begun to try to dig myself out and try to get my life back. Don't know how to do it just yet but I am praying to GOD to give me strength and wisdom to do the right things. Faith is doing ok, she is talking more and more. Last two weeks she learned to say NO and Uh Oh! It's a really big deal and of course, everything you ask her is ......"Noooooooo"! It's so cute! She has been going thru a big growth spurt and she is looking more and more like a young girl instead of a little girl. Losing that baby face. We had an epilepsy center appointment last week and her reports were all good and they said as long as she stayed seizure free like she has been she could go six months before our next trip! She also had another VCUG on her kidneys that revealed that she still has the grade two reflux...don't know what our dr will decide to do but there is a possibility of surgery to repair it. We will go at the end of the month to hear about what he wants to do. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.....we really need it. I am going to try to get back to blogging to relieve a little pressure.

15 comments:

The Henrys said...

Oh Candace, I am so so glad that you are trying to get back to blogging. I have missed you and Faith and have continued to pray for you.
That's wonderful news about Faith learing to say No and Uh Oh. I love how she is answering you with NOOO! I can't wait to see new pics and to hear more about her, and you.
Take care,
Debbi

jocalyn said...

welcome back. you were seriously missed :) we pray for you guys every day....glad to hear you're digging out...and that faith is doing so well.

gotta love nooooo! kendall says uh-uh all day long for no. when i ask her if that's all she wants to say, she nods her head yes. these girls.

hang in there, mama. this too shall pass.

Coley said...

I've been praying for you and thinking about you and Faith. I'm glad that you popped in to post and hope you get back to blogging soon. And post a pic of Faith! :)

Hugs,

Coley

Carla said...

So glad to hear your coming back to blog land. I missed you. Will continue to pray for you & Faith.

Mo said...

You have no idea how much I've missed you and Faith. No idea. Wondering about you often... glad you're back. Hang in there, as I know you have been. Please share a picture of Faith as I know the last couple of months have made that little face even more beautiful. ((Hugs)) Candace!

Unknown said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday!!! I'm glad you hear you are OK.

I'm here if you need me.....
I think I might know what you are going through...because I've been there.....

Hugs!
Amy

Jennifer Ortiz said...

So glad to see a post from you!! I am thinking about you

April said...

thinking of you always!

Lisa said...

Glad to see an update from you. Continuing the prayers...

Anonymous said...

Yes! What everyone else said repeated! I almost couldn't believe it when I saw you posted. My prayers for your family will continue, of course. So happy to read about Faith's new vocabulary!
Barbara

Katy said...

So excited that you posted! Y'all are my inspiration, so I'm glad to see that you are trying to get back.

Anonymous said...

I dont remember how I happened across your blog, but I've browsed thru some entries and sort of gotten to know your family by what you've shared and gotten to know about this beautiful little girl of yours Faith.

I just think she is absolutely gorgeous and you sound like such a loving and devoted mom.

Faith has the prettiest hair and you always do such nice things with it and those strong eye brows. She is just a beauty!

Keep loving that awesome little girl! Thank you for sharing her story.

BusyLizzyMom said...

Welcome back. I have been routinely checking to see how you and Faith are doing. Can't wait to see new pics of her.
Thinking of you.
Angi

BusyLizzyMom said...

We still think about you. Wishing you a happy new year that will bring you peace and joy.
I miss seeing Faith's smiling face.

my life: said...

still praying...have missed you!