Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't go, Pat....

Not sure if I am legally able to post pictures of the Train concert, last night. So you all will have to settle for photos of our night, before the concert. If someone knows about the legality of concert pictures, let me know.
Train was AWESOME....actually there is no word for how wonderful PAT MONAHAN is.....
He is so much fun to watch! I do not get excited about celebrities or famous people but.....
He is FANTASTIC!
He plays with the crowd and gets people up on stage and dances and
ohhhh...that voice......as Butch Walker put it....
A CANNON!
(Jocalyn, are ya with me?)
He wanted to sing a song without any music to hear the acoustics of the building so he sang
"Marry Me" without any instruments. Very quite and awesome but when he got to the chorus....Marry Me....a woman screamed out...."YES, Pat, I'll marry you!" It was so funny!
They sang a few covers of Led Zeppelin and a few other bands...
But my favorite were "Soul Sister" and of course "Free" when Pat brought four little girls up on stage and gave them "Trainette" tee shirts and let them sing with him!

Carl always teases me about how much I like Pat but he is good natured about it and puts up with me! LOVE YA, Honey. Thanks for the concert!

Faith did great with her aunt and cousins. She ended up sleeping on the couch. It was so cute to come back and find her sleeping under a blanket on the couch, like a grown up!
They had a little difficulty with her feeding tube and some of the medicines getting stuck going down but they handled it and she was fine! SHEW...
It was fun to get out but I missed her terribly. I do not like that feeling at all....

4 comments:

Jen said...

Delighted you had a great time. Yeah, its lovely to get out, but its lovely to get home to the children too:) Jen.

The Henrys said...

I am so happy for you that you got to go out with your husband and have a wonderful time. It sounds like Faith's aunt is a great person for you to trust Faith with. I bet she had a wonderful time plalying with her cousins!

Katy said...

Sounds like you had a great time! And you survived time away from Faith! I'm loving Soul Sister these days--I bet that was amazing.

jocalyn said...

AHAHHHH!!! Im just cathing up on blogs! Post those pictures!!! Its legal. And I want to see them :)
And yeah. I'm definitely with you. But my heart belongs to Jimmy not Pat. And my husband understands too!
So glad you had a great night!!