Friday, February 18, 2011

Some new pics of me and my girl



Ok, so we finally got some time at the library to download some pics....finally!

Let me just say that through all this disaster I have lost a tremendous amount of weight. Not intentionally, but when I get under severe stress I stop eating. And believe me...with ALL the responsibility now on my shoulders...well food is at the bottom of my totem pole! Some days, I get to ten at night and I realize that I haven't eaten all day. So, I have dropped about 4 pant sizes! At least I will come out of this looking better...just kidding by the way.I had Faith's care aid make some good pictures of me and my girl to hang in the house to replace all the ones I had to take down. So here is a mix of those and several others in the last few months of all the stuff Faith has been doing..














Faith operating a remote control train..




Faith walking with her new friend, the skeleton, who needs a trip to the prosthetics lab...





These are pics at the Marble's kid's museum in Raleigh NC, Faith had so much fun that I had to drag her out crying!














Faith and one of her best friends at girl scouts, making valentine cards.



These are from the rec basketball games. I love this one of her friends walking her across the court.



.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Praying for you and your family. Beautiful pictures you have posted! Your daughter is surrounded with love.

With love and Hope,
Cheryl

Cheryl said...

She's so pretty :)

Katy said...

She looks wonderful! Getting SO big.

April said...

Oh I love those pictures of the two of you. I am deeply sorry that things have been so challenging... you're in my heart.

The Henrys said...

I love these pictures! Thanks for posting them. Those pictures of Faith walking are amazing. She has made so much progress! And, as always, I love the girl scout pictures.

my life: said...

LOVED this post! Awesome to see you beautiful girls again. :0)

As our family is vacationing in the OBX this June...would it be possible to drive through and squeeze your neck??? Let me know!

Mo said...

Loving the new pictures and it's so wonderful to see Faith again!! And by the way, YOU, are gorgeous!

You're still in my heart as you push on.

Anonymous said...

Oh My! Hasn't Faith grown!! She is a beautiful young lady :)

Junior said...

fantastic pics, Faith is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Barbara