Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is here...finally

Every year, I take Faith out the the botanical gardens and make her pictures in the daffodils...
We are a few days late but the flowers are still pretty for the most part. This year I can tell such a difference in her, a more mature girl. She looks so grown up!

It's bittersweet because this is where I had my bridal portraits made, and it was a tradition to take her out on the week of our anniversary. So, I had a hard time with it but I was determined to make it a day for us to enjoy.












7 comments:

The Henrys said...

I'm glad you followed through with taking Faith's pictures there. They are beautiful and you can really see how much she has grown and matured.

By the way, it is snowing here today! I'm so jealous of your spring!

Anonymous said...

Faith is growing into a beautiful young lady! She really has matured this past year!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful girl!! I'm glad you still kept up with your tradition even though it was difficult for you, you will cherish these photos for years to come.

Tara Bennett said...

This post made me feel really tender for you for so many reasons. I love that daffodils represent hope, renewal and new life. I think they should be a symbol for you in this journey. You are amazing to keep going and staying positive with Faith by your side and faith in your heart.

I have a message I want to email you and I do have your email address. Life is just crazy. But please know you are sincerely in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this. My heart aches for you often. xo

Coley said...

Beautiful. She's really starting to look so grown up.

Anonymous said...

As beautiful as ever! I bet you gained the most from overcoming your emotions over the place. A sign of healing, I think.
Barbara

Janet "Grammy" Harrold said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! Faith in the daffodils, I love these!