Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just pictures...

Not much to say, tonight, so I am posting some pictures of my girl, over the last few weeks...Enjoy...

Faith, after a bath


She looks like she is watching TV, but I swear, it wasn't even on!

I love this picture of her...check out what her shirt says...

The Girl Scouts teach Faith about smarties candy...They carefully gave her the candies every time she dropped them, but she knew what to do with them!
.

This is my favorite picture...two of Faith's friends helping her walk...

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Faith's life brings joy to me through your posts and her pictures. What a blessing. Thank you! Wish I could give her a hug!

With love and hope,
Cheryl
We are Nine

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Faith always makes me smile!

The Henrys said...

I love these pics and I love how the girls are treating Faith. So, So sweet.

Debbi

Katy said...

I love that one of her kicked back in her chair!

Anonymous said...

ditto what everyone said!

(Guess I'm not too original tonight. It's late.)

Barbara

Beverly said...

love them all. the first is just so cute and I love the ones with the scouts