Thursday, April 29, 2010

Quicky Update.....


Just a quick update! I finally called Apple, today, to find out what was going on with our Ipad. I got the news I was praying for!
It will be in our hands tomorrow by 4pm!
I am sooooooooooooo excited!

I just checked the tracking and it is en route in Tenn., just a state away!
Did I mention I am soooooooo excited?

Faith's world is about to open up and I feel like I have wings....
I am sending off an email tonight to the AAC therapist to prepare to start our new therapy next week (I hope).
Be sure to check back tomorrow....I have the camera all ready to photograph the big event!


Faithy I sure hope you are as excited about it as I am!

5 comments:

Mo said...

She is gonna love this!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!

Junior said...

woohoooo, can't wait to see pics of her with her ipad.

Beverly said...

so exciting. cant wait to save up for one for Noah. for now we just have the i touch. dont forget the free apps tomorrow is the last day.

Jen said...

The MINUTE Faith gets her hands on it take photographs, I can't wait to see them. Eh, no pressure though lol Jen.

Sherry C said...

lucky girl!! they are not available in Canada yet. I really want one too for my girl and me!