Tuesday, March 23, 2010

World Thinking Day....

Saturday was World Thinking Day for Girl Scouts. A day to celebrate all the different countries around the world. Our troop had Switzerland, kind of a hard one for little girls. Each troop had made a flag for that country and the decision was made to have Faith carry the flag and be pushed by one of the girls with another girl who walked along saying Hello in the native language.

na na na na na na na na......BATGIRL!
Faith had so much fun, two girls in the troop took it upon themselves to go and explore the other booths with Faith. One minute Faith was there right next to me and the next she was across the gym. Scared me to death! But I caught up with them and was deemed the official carrier, to collect all the loot and booty and tag along behind them. They made masks for Carnival in Brazil and Faith actually LOVED wearing hers. She left it on for like an hour!
GOOD TIMES.....

4 comments:

Jill S. said...

What an amazing girl scout troop!! I have always worried what it will be like for Matthew once he starts school and how other children will accept him; and the example of your troop is unbelievable!! I am very impressed and happy to see that Faith is treated like all the other young girls (as SHE SHOULD BE)!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

How cute!!! Love it

Sarah said...

Now this is the 2nd time in a week I can't remember doing something in Girl Scouts that someone else had done. I'm such a disgrace to former Girl Scouts I guess.

Katy said...

Ha ha! She got away from you! Just like a regular kid.