Monday, March 21, 2011

Take the Shackles off MY feet...

I know I have posted about the song by Mary Mary called "Shackles" and how I always think of Faith when I hear that song. When they sing...."Take the shackles off my feet so I can dance, I just want to praise YOU"...well, it REALLY has meaning now, if it didn't before! I caught this song on my computer and Faith was just dancing her head off! Like she knows what it means and she is gonna dance for GOD! It also reminds me that God can take MY shackles off! Every day, I am inspired by Faith...
(you'll have to pause my music at the bottom of the page.)
.

2 comments:

Sherry C said...

Sweet i took Ashley to Dance class on her March break she was hysterically giggling she loved it so much.

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Such a beautiful girl and she has the perfect name 😍