Monday, June 21, 2010

Not enough hours in the week...

Since we started homeschooling with Faith at the beginning of the month, I have had so little time to sit down and blog. I have been trying to keep up with everyone out in bloggie land but that's about all I can do, lately! I have been going from about 7 am til around 9 or 10 at night. Good news is we have 14 days under our belt, now. My goal is to have at least 40 days by the time public schools go back to school, so I can keep ahead. Faith is having lots of fun with "school" although it's just an amped up version of what we have done for years. We have spent HOURS reading. HOURS, people! Like over an hour almost every day! We have already read 115 books since the first of the month! I think we have logged about 10 hours of reading time since two Fridays ago. I have found out that my evenings are now my only time to get all the housework done. Well, at least most of the housework done! HE HE HE! If anyone has some extra prayer space could you remember me and pray for strength and fortitude?

5 comments:

Jen said...

I was only thinking yesterday that I hadn't seen you about much. I am delighted to hear homeschooling is going well and yes, absolutely, I will think of you in my prayers:) Jen.

Coley said...

I can only imagine how time consuming it must be but I know it's worth it too!! I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Hugs!!

Junior said...

lots of prayers, Junior has been on home instruction for years and there are never enough hours in a day.
Can't wait to hear about your homeschooling activities.

Katy said...

Wish I could get my kid to sit still for a book--much less 115. No Time for Flashcards is doing a contest for reading all summer--y'all should enter.

Sherry C said...

Your doing great with all the homeschooling.. keep up the focus on the important stuff like faith and reading blogging will always be there when you need a break. And housework well you do it and you just need to it again next week so it can wait a while. Keep up all the good work girl your doing great!!! I'm sure it's not easy but most be very rewarding.