Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Pictures...








Christmas was a crazy day, dealing with aftermath of the fire, my sister and her family, my father and my step father. All of our original plans and traditions were thrown out the window... I was coerced into making Christmas dinner for everyone, which is not on my top 10 list! I don't mind doing it for a few folks but I am not the hostess type. I get so stressed out and worry my head off. The fire dept donated funds for me to put together Christmas dinner, so I felt obligated to do so. We had our house filled up with people and it was mayhem! Trash, toys and toddlers running a muck! It didn't really feel like Christmas. Faith did enjoy her gifts...I think her favorite was the $1.00 horse calender from Dollar Tree. She has carted that thing everywhere! LOL! But she also enjoyed the dvd player for the car! She is now excited to get in the car and go. Compared to her recent struggling and fighting to be put in her car seat. She is now thrilled to go! She has been rolling down the road to Veggie Tales, Baby Einstein and animal dvd's. Which reminds me... I need to hit the thrift stores for some more! I can barely stand them after 2 or 3 times!
Now I am trying to prepare for Faith's 6th birthday party, coming up on Saturday. It is always way to close to Christmas and sneaks up on me every year, despite my best efforts! We do it up big every year, as a way to get everyone together and show our appreciation for all the support we have received and to celebrate Faith making it thru another year! Well, this year, I just don't have it together. One heck of a week coming up.....










3 comments:

Beverly said...

looks like Faith had a good Christmas. Noah loves to watch the DVD player in the car on long trips.

Katy said...

Charlie has that very same aquarium!

Charlie got a DVD player for the car too, but I haven't set it up yet. This time fo year is so crazy I don't get anything done that I want to.

Anonymous said...

Before I get behind - Happy Birthday, Faith!



Barbara