Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ok I need some advice...

I found this awesome woman on Ebay who makes picture pendants out of Scrabble tiles...They are awesome! She advertises her tiles with a picture of a little boy and a quote that says "I love someone with autism"- They are freakin' darling! Her name is Trina and she was so kind as to work with me on a picture of Faith with a quote saying "I love someone with cerebral palsy". She made several to choose from but I CANNOT decide! I am asking all my readers to pick their favorite and leave a comment saying which one they like the best. I am numbering them from 1 to 7 starting with the first one, so just say what number you like! I hope that everyone else is as enamored with them as I am and maybe go check Trina's site out. She can make all different pictures and different quotes. She is so nice and her prices are VERY reasonable! Her business' name is CURLZ-N- SWIRLZ (at http://myworld.ebay.com/curlz-n_swirlz ) PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE WHICH SUPER CUTE PICTURE I SHOULD CHOOSE! Please go check out her site, she is a SLP who currently works in an early intervention program, so she is RIGHT up our alley, folks!
BTW this is my birthday present from Honey....




















7 comments:

Carla said...

WOW! what a great idea! Faith is very photogenic its a hard choice but I will vote for #6 :) And Happy Birthday!!!

my life: said...

I'm torn...my votes go to #2 and #6...can't wait to see how it turns out! Very cool!!

Unknown said...

#2 is best to my eyes!!! :)

jocalyn said...

oh, soooo stinkin cute. Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna have to say #6 for sure...though they are all sweet.

Katy said...

SO CUTE!!! My favorites are the first and the last, but they're all pretty good.

Karen said...

I really like #2. She looks so beautiful in all of them though.

Blessings,
Karen

Beverly said...

i love the second to last one