Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BEYOND THANKFUL AND BLESSED...


As Thanksgiving nears, I am reminded of all the things I am so blessed to have been given.....


1. I am so incredibly Thankful for Faith- Faith, my daughter and Faith, the idea that God has given us...


2. I am so thankful for my husband-Father of the best girl in the world and my best friend.....


3.I am so thankful for strength- Never thought I had much of it, until I had to walk down this scary road....


4. I am so thankful for GOOD doctors- not all are, but the ones who are make up for it all. I am also thankful for the staff at Greenville, SC Shriner's hospital......


5. I am so thankful for the family and friends who have prayed for us, given us helping hands and loved us, despite the fact that we can not always do our parts during the holidays....


6. I am so thankful for simple childhood innocence...I live in this constant state and there is NOTHING better. Just sheer happiness over playing with pots and pans and being happy about it....


7. I am so thankful for all the wonderful families I have met, during our travel down this uncertain, bumpy road. I have been inspired, grateful, scared and sympathetic when I meet other families and it keeps me thankful for what we have to deal with.


8. I am so thankful for our home.... designed for Faith's future by Regal Homes, fully handicap accessible and those features all done for free! I only just recently became EXTREMELY thankful for these features- like ramps and wide doorways!!!


9. I am so thankful for the life lessons that I have been taught...I never thought I would say that...Thankfulness for pain...but it's true...


10. I am so thankful for the blessing of FAITH, she has been my biggest joy, lesson, pride, humility, fear, patience, peace........ I can honestly say, I have never been so blessed as the day she came into this world. Never knew how lonely I was without her, how fulfilled I was with her! I never knew there was a mom lurking down deep and she has taught me so much....


I AM SO THANKFUL AND SO BLESSED......


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful list, Candace - thank YOU for sharing your blessings and for sharing your life here on the blog. I'm thankful for all the wonderful bloggers I have met, too. Barbara

Beverly said...

great list! Happy Thanksgiving! and what a great photo

Cheryl said...

Beautiful list and such a beautiful daughter!Happy Thanksgiving to you!

BusyLizzyMom said...

Happy Thanksgiving. What great pictures of Faith, she looks so happy.

Katy said...

Good list!

I think you should do a post that shows us all about your handicap accessible stuff--I want pictures:)

Tara Bennett said...

What a wonderful list. Happy Thanksgiving!