Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My new favorite editing tool...

















So my new favorite editing tool is Tintii. I have been seeing this color popping on some other blogs and websites but couldn't figure out how they did it. So I googled some things and found Tintii, a color popping program that has a free version that I downloaded. It was a bit confusing at first but I found someone had posted a blog entry about how to do the editing and once I read it and played with it, I figured it out. I LOVE this program! Black and White pics are my favorite but sometimes one just calls for something extra. I loaded some up and took them down to Walmart and printed them out to put up on my b and w wall in the hallway. FREAKING AWESOME! On the last picture, you can see just how much Faith favors Carl. I am totally addicted now! LOL~!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the one of her sitting amongst the daffodils!!!

Fun, fun!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Awwwww, love it!

Katy said...

Isn't it amazing the stuff you can learn on the internet?

Anonymous said...

I am going to HAVE to learn to do this! Barbara

Faith shares a distinct cuteness with her Dad!

Beverly said...

I love the 3rd photo most! Love playing around with photos too!