Thursday, November 5, 2009

Miracle veterans.... who are we?

After much begging, pleading and bribing we finally have some miracle veterans out there responding...

First off, we have Elizabeth Ann's mom, who left a touching piece on my comment section about Elizabeth's first moments of life.

Next we have Miss Burb's post about her time in the hospital with her new baby boy.

Then we have the lovely Katy , Charlie's mom, who went against the grain and gave us a wonderful list of some of dear Charlie's many accomplishments, in his short life.

After that we have sweet Jenn, Jude's mom who tells us about how both her wonderful kids are miracles in their own rights.

And one more, well timed entry by Keri , who gives us a heartfelt list of many miracles she has seen in Logan's life after so many difficult experiences.

Then we have Amber's beautiful story about Jacob's preparation for surgery and a mother's unconditional love.

I don't think I missed anyone...

I would love to have some more entries... still waiting....

We are in the last few days til Faith's surgery, five days. Please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Man prayers coming your way.

my life: said...

absolutely add mine...I thought it had been done. ;0)
Thanks!
Totally praying....

Karen said...

Hi Candace,

I just found your message on my blog. I wasn't sure if I fit into this category. I will try to think about it tonight and maybe write something tomorrow. I have a post that I have been trying to get up a good part of the day and I have a really bad headache. It has been hard for me to think well today!

I will see what I can do!

Still praying for you all for Faith's upcoming surgery.

By the way, since losing my Faith, I have been really enjoying meeting several little girls named Faith. I love to hear about your Faith!

Hugs,
Karen