Monday, November 2, 2009

My little house on the prairie...















So, finally, I am posting some of Faith's Halloween...Just look at that little face! Isn't she darlin'! We didn't go trick or treating, this year, it was a miserable night, rained almost the whole day. We did make it to Grandpa's and she got to play with her new favorite thing.... CANDY! She had so much fun! It was fun for us just to see her shuffling around in her little house outfit! She got a real kick out of it, too! She only got a few pieces of the good stuff, but they were mostly suckers, which is good. Her aunt Donna got her a whole bag of ring pops, which I am taking to the hospital with us. Please keep us in your prayers over the next week or so. I am getting terribly anxious, as I always do, before her surgeries. I clean like a maniac, organize everything, repack our bags 100 times. We are praying for a spot at the Ronald McDonald house but won't know until Friday afternoon. ARGGGGG! Of course, hubby's work decided to require mandatory overtime to the tune of 70 hrs, this week! School, work, surgery! ARGGGGGG times two! I am just trying to get through this week. Give me strength, LORD!


Remember to pause the music at the bottom of my blog to hear her talking. And forgive Hubby, he is raging in the background about Clemson (his arch nemesis)!



DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY MIRACLE VETERAN CONTEST! I WOULD LOVE TO READ SOME INSPIRATIONAL STORIES!

4 comments:

Beverly said...

she looks too cute!

BusyLizzyMom said...

What a sweet costume. I hope all goes well with her surgery. There is always so much to worry about and surgery is a huge worry.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the costume, Candace! Yes, she is adorable in it!

She moves really well on her knees - I look forward to seeing her on her feet.

Remembering y'all in my prayers during this stressful time of surgery.

And my post today will mention your Miracle Veterans Contest.

Barbara

Unknown said...

I don't know how I missed this....been looking for the post with her pictures!
She looks great! What a neat way to get around on her knees! Does she wear knee pads? :)

Glad you had fun in spite of the weathere...