Sunday, November 15, 2009

My baby loves "babies"




Faith has come so far beyond what so many "professionals" said she would....
They said she would be "a vegetable" that she wouldn't walk, talk, eat. She has, to an extent, proved them wrong on all fronts. She is far from their definitions. She is a vibrant, brilliant, endearing, beautiful, loving little girl. I am happy with that!
Now she has had lots of favorite toys, in her life...rattles, spoons, blankets, books. But her new LOVE is "babies". She is an only child who does see babies, but not on an everyday basis. Recently, she has become this little MOMMA who loves to hold "babies" of all sorts...bears, baby dolls, kitties and the like. She will hold them, in just the right way, rock them back and forth and she has this particular way of holding them just like she is supposed to do and it has to be just right!! It really strikes me as funny b/c I have no idea where she gets it from. She knows to put the baby bottles at their mouths and that you should pat them on the back! It just cracks me up. So today, I saw her holding her bear, the Build a Bear that she got to make at Shriner's, and she was treating it just like a real baby! Don't get me wrong, it's fabulous! But I can't figure where she got it from. SO cute, she is!!!!! Maybe she has a future as a nanny or something having to do with babies!

7 comments:

Katy said...

I"m convinced Charlie doesnt' have a nuturing bone in his entire body. Today he was trying to remove his Learning Puppy's nose--with his teeth!

Tara Bennett said...

How sweet! She's the cutest little momma ever!

Anonymous said...

She is exceptionally pretty in all the beautiful photos! Her mommy behaviors are cute, and who knows?

Barbara

Carla said...

She is so precious holding her bear & being a momma! Its amazing what our kids can do all on their own:) I love seeing kids prove the doctors wrong!

Jennifer Ortiz said...

how sweet!!!

Beverly said...

love those photos. I love seeing Noah love on his dolls too.

Unknown said...

How sweet :)

Looks like you got her hooked up with a pretty comfy spot! Perfect.

And I just gotta say, again....I can't believe her awesome hair!!!

:) Amy