Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm so excited...

Well after what seems like an eternity fighting the "system", we finally got the call that Faith's correct chair is in! I can't believe it! When they said that they had to order a replacement, I was preparing for the worst. Maybe months of waiting, but for once it wasn't even two weeks!!!! I'm so excited! We are going to Shriner's tomorrow, for Faith's pre op appointment. I am really praying that they don't pop any suprises on us. There has been talk of reconstructive foot surgery in the future, and I am praying that Dr. doesn't say that he wants to do it now. Anyway, then we get to go pick up the new chair. I really hope that everything is right on it, this time.

ADDED NOTE:
We just got a call from Faith's PT (see previous post) and she was able to work out a deal with our therapy center, so that she can continue to treat Faith, even though she is leaving. We will be her only pediatric patients, now. I am so moved by this gesture. How touching....

1 comments:

Jennifer Ortiz said...

HOORAY on both accounts!!!!