Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So now what?

So after some of the shock has worn off.......just a little.

I need advice and help setting up a plan. I really need a way to earn some money but a regular job is out of the question.
I have a small idea dealing with a craft that has been stewing around in my head but I don't know how to try it out...fear... Being the operative word here.

I am open to other ideas I am just so overwhelmed I don't know where to turn. I have been praying for a long time that God would make a way to allow me to continue to home school Faith, so that is another monkey wrench in the mix.

All that matters to me anymore is to be able to care for my daughter so I know I have to get on top of things but......it sure is a beast!

So if any of my super smart, helpful, creative, ingenious bloggie friends have some ideas to shoot my way....I would be ever so grateful!

If you would rather email me at faithann04@att.net feel free.


Faith update:
she walked into therapy just holding my hand for the first time! Over to moon, I was! Could it be possible that once again my little iron girl will disprove all the professionals who cast doubt on her? One more huge deal she can walk in the stores now pushing a shopping cart by herself with just a little guiding!

3 comments:

The Henrys said...

Just off the top of my head, have you thought about doing daycare in your home? I know that would make it hard to homeschool Faith but it would provide an income.

I've been trying to think about getting a job/career as well. Finding something that will work and allow me able to meet all of Gracie's needs is very hard. Good luck and keep us posted!

PS: Evenings are hard for me to be able to talk. Call me anytime though, and I will make time. If you get a few moments during the day, feel free to call! Take care!

Territory Mom said...

I just got updated on your status. You and Faith are always in my prayers. If people can sell on Etsy and make a living so can you. You can do it with God. I know you can. Please let me know if I can help in any way. It's time for a new dream for just you and Faith.

Anonymous said...

I saw in later posts that you did start an etsy - congratulations!

I also think the idea of in-home daycare is a good one - maybe even only one child, or several after school only.

Does Faith have government disability status? SSI?

Barbara