Monday, February 21, 2011

Today IS the day!!!!!!!!!!!! God's day!

Hello? Is anyone out there? Hello?

Tell all your friends to come to THIS blog.....today!

Today....a miracle happened....

Something that so many doctors said would never happen!

Something I was afraid to hope for.....

Something that I waited seven long years for....

Are you ready?

Today....

Faith walked!

Yes you heard it hear folks!

She walked six....count them six steps ALL by herself!

No hands or walkers to help her!

SIX PERFECT STEPS!

To the chair, twice!

Alllllllllll by herself!

I must say it was a lack of faith on my part...to allow myself to hope that one day she would do it without any help...just too much.
But TODAY...GOD showed everyone!

Thank you Father for Your perfect timing!

Thank you for showing me that I need to have more faith in YOU and in Faith!

Please join me today in thanking GOD for our miracles....each and every one!

Tell everyone you know about this miracle, please!

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you God for the gift of seeing your special Faith WALK!!! :))) What a blessing and encouragement to you both (and me) at this difficult time. God does have such perfect timing :)

With love and Hope,
Cheryl

April said...

"Faith in every foot step!" Thank you for sharing your miracle!! XOXOXO!

Carla said...

Faith indeed is mighty! Congratulations to you both. Your Faith has been rewarded:)

Coley said...

Ohmygoodness Candace!! That is amazing and awesome news. And just think - YOU got to be present and witness a miracle. Not many people can say that!

Cary said...

WOW! Way to go Faith! Someday I hope I get to write a post just like this one...

The Henrys said...

Thank GOD for the Miracles that you are seeing in Faith and thank YOU for sharing them with us!

Janet said...

Thank you so much for sharing this miracle with us. It is a great reminder to never underestimate what our determined little ones may accomplish. It gives me such hope to see her doing so much. Way to go Faith!

Sherry C said...

What amazing news!!! I love it!!! Keep on going Faith there is no stopping you now. That girl is going to go far!!! Great job Mom!

Katy said...

Incredibly fantastic! Where would she be without you, Candace? Heck, where would I be without you two and your inspiration?