Monday, February 7, 2011

Sorting out the mess...

The reality of it all...

My heart breaks...
Missing my husband, my life, my family...

How do I pick up the pieces?

What happens to us now?
All the hopes, dreams, lives....destroyed.

How am I supposed to do this alone?
How do explain where daddy is?
What do I even want for US now?

What happened?
I don't even understand and I don't even get the truth.

How do I recover? Heal? Forgive?

I don't have the answers...I keep praying for understanding, for healing,
for wisdom, for strength and most of all not to become bitter....
To learn something from this terrible tragedy....

But sometimes...
The answers, the healing, the wisdom and strength sure do take their sweet time finding me.


Please take a moment and pray for me specifically TODAY for my strength and for GOD'S comforting hand on my shoulder as I am weak and my heart is heavy.

6 comments:

Junior said...

I am so sorry. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

The Henrys said...

Oh Candace, I wish I could wave a magic wand for you, to make this all go away! I will keep you and Faith in my thoughts and prayers!

Tara Bennett said...

Candace, my heart actually broke when I read your post explaining that your husband had left. I cannot imagine the heartbreak, devastation and confusion you feel. I do believe that as you trust God and live with Faith by your side and faith in your heart that you will be led and guided and directed and comforted. You can count on many prayers from me on your behalf. I wish there were more I could do. ((HUGS))

Tara Bennett said...

Candace, will you email me so I have your email address? I'd like to send you a private message. (manntar@hotmail.com). Thank you!

Alicia said...

Candace,

While I am glad to know you are back to blogging and that Faith is doing so well, I am so sorry to read about why you took your hiatus. I have been praying for you all these months, and looking forward to hearing from you again. Now I pray for healing and comfort as you navigate these new waters.

Hugs and love,

Alicia

Anonymous said...

Dear Candace,
You must think me a deserter! I cannot promise a return to regular commenting but I can promise my continued prayers!
Barbara