Monday, February 28, 2011

Random cuteness....

....Kisses from my girl are the BEST!

Faith learning all about the car...

Faith working, in therapy, on a cars study...part of our homeschooling unit study in January.

Yes, Faith you CAN be a ballerina.


Yes, folks we had SNOW in SC, this year...hard to believe but quite true. Snow was on the ground for over 11 days. We had over 8 inches in our yard...a record in the 17 years I've been here! Our super sweet neighbor showed up on the doorstep after three days of isolation to help me get Faith outside in the wagon to build a snow GIRL! She helped me dress Faith and load her in the wagon and push her up and down the hills. Faith had soo much fun! Thanks, Marti, we love you!

3 comments:

The Henrys said...

I hope you had fun enjoying the snow!!

I love the picture of Faith sitting in the driver's seat. She looks so excited and grown up!!

Junior said...

such cute pics, wow lots of snow, glad Faith had fun in it.
Hugs

Mo said...

Sweet... she is really looking so grown up and young lady like!

Another note, looks like we'll both be in NC this weekend, just opposite ends. I'll be in the Burlington area... perhaps one of my Burlington trips we plan to meet up.