Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PROOF THAT IT CAN SNOW IN SOUTH CAROLINA!
Those are Faith's finger prints in the snow, although she wasn't a fan of the feeling!
I know most of you are all laughing your heads off at our massive amounts of snow! But where we live is at the base of the Blue Ridge Mountains with 3 man made hydro lakes all around us. I think this makes for some odd weather. Just 40 minutes away, they got over 12 inches of snow and just 20 minutes away they got several inches! Funny how that works...Believe me, I am NOT complaining! I am NOT a fan of snow but it cracks me up because every time they warn of impending snow doom, everyone runs out and buys bread and milk. You know the first two things to go bad! I won't drive in it so I just stay home. So this was all the white stuff we saw on Saturday.
WARNING: They are warning of impending doom again this weekend so if you live in S.C. you better get to the store!


This is miss Lilly, the stray that wandered up after a neighbor's house fire, last summer. I don't think she had ever seen snow before. She wanted to get off the table but she was afraid to put her paws in the snow! It was so funny!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Poor cat lol, don't blame her for not liking the cold wet now though. Hope you don't get the bad snow over the weekend:) Jen. PS that app is set to be released end of this month, I will let you know when I hear more.

Lisa said...

I'm kind of done with winter. I'm ready to go play outside again. I liked seeing Faith's name written in the snow. :)

Beverly said...

oh, looks like fun. wish we has just a little for a few days.

ParkerMama said...

Love those little fingerprints in the snow....