Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where does the time go?

Here are some pictures of my sweet girl during the last three years.....


Faith and her cousin share a moment at a cool playground in Brevard NC..



Faith and my littlest sis, recovering from a long day at the beach...



I have this picture blown up in black and white, in our bathroom.
We call this her praying picture...


Folly Beach, SC 2007...She looks so carefree and joyful.

Every year we take Faith to the Botanical Gardens to have her spring pictures made.
When Carl and I got married, I had my bridal pictures made at this very spot. It is a family tradition that we do on the week of our wedding anniversary in March...

She looks so little to me, here. I just can't believe where all the time has gone...

This was at our old house when she was barely three. This was one of her favorite modes of transportation when she was smaller and couldn't get around. My little sis would drag her all over the house by that yellow string. And that string is still on that laundry basket, today! I look at these pictures and just can't believe how quickly time has gone by.
I sure do love that little girl....











7 comments:

Katy said...

I love these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing.

Junior said...

beautiful pictures, Faith sure is growing up.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I love seeing these photos, too! Thanks and well, she is easy to love! Barbara

The Henrys said...

What a sweet, sweet girl. I love the praying picture!

Jo said...

Faith is just too adorable! I'm especially fond of the ones in the garden with the daffodils behind her.

Jen said...

I love them all and would be hard pressed to choose a favourite. She looks like she is having so much fun in the last one though! Jen.

Tara Bennett said...

She is such a CUTE girl! I esp love the praying picture. :)