Sunday, August 30, 2009

Recovery

Well, I am finally feeling better after my battle with the H1N1 virus! I actually got out for a couple of hrs yesterday afternoon. I am still very weak, though and I have a nasty cough. I think that the trick was getting that Tamaflu in me so early! The dr said that getting it in the first 48 hrs is the best time. Carl and Faith did NOT get it, thank the Lord! So we know that the medicine works at preventing it! We found out my sister is the one who gave it to me, her kids tested positive for it, too, but too late for meds. I have all the windows in the house open, this morning, trying to get the virus out of the house. I have been lysoling everything! Now if I could just get my strength back, I would feel nearly 100%! I better be by tomorrow b/c Carl has to go back to work and my week is going to be busy! My mommy is coming to visit at the end of the week, and we haven't seen her in months! SO I have to get the house ready and keep all of Faith's appt's too. Please keep me in your prayers as I continue to heal.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

glad you are feeling better. praying that you feel back to normal soon.

BusyLizzyMom said...

Glad you are feeling better. That is great that Faith and your hubby didn't get it. It is proably good that you got it now and developed immunity before it gets more virulent.