Sunday, January 24, 2010

Faith completed day three on Keppra, today. She was started out on a very low dose, to hopefully avoid major side effects. She is on 1 ml twice a day plus her Tegretol, in between. We now have 8 meds that she is on! I feel like a walking pharmacy! Anyone need some melatonin? Every meal, she is getting at least one medicine! I feel so bad....

So she seems to be doing very well on the new medicine. I have noticed that she seems to get tired about two hours after she gets it. The first day, she took a nap, which NEVER happens! But that is the only thing I have noticed. Oh, and NO seizures! We give her evening dose when she gets her other night meds, so at 6pm she gets 5 meds, people! Anyway, when bedtime comes she can hardly hold her head up! Poor girl.....


This is what Faith's hair looks like, naturally! Can you believe how curly it is? I wish she could wear it down, it's so beautiful, I am jealous!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, and her eyes are also very beautiful. Barbara

Karen said...

Exactly waht I thought when I saw the picture before I even read the post, Her hair is beautiful! She is such a beautiful girl and takes beutiful pictures!

Blessings,
Karen

Beverly said...

she is so beautiful.

Jennifer Ortiz said...

Awwww I love this picture!!!