Monday, January 25, 2010

Rolling Progress.....

OK, here is my new favorite video of Faith. This was taken last week, at her pediatrician's office. She has had her wheelchair since October, but she has only figured out how to push it backwards. She goes in circles everywhere......Finally on that day, she REALLY wanted to get to that stool, so bad! So she figured it out! All by herself and I was lucky enough to get it on video! She is still working it out but if I tell her to push it the other way, when she is pushing backwards, she can do it for short distances! I am so proud! She rolled herself right under a garment rack, at the Goodwill, today! I was laughing so hard and so was she! My BIGGIE girl!

7 comments:

Katy said...

Man, she's just exploding with new skills these days, huh?

Candace said...

I sure can't complain in this department, Katy. After such slow going for so many years, it seems like I can't keep up! This is a great thing, though...I have another cute video, I plan to post, of her tickling me and Carl and a pillow. It's so funny that she gets tickling and knows that it makes us laugh!

Beverly said...

how cool. such a big girl

BusyLizzyMom said...

She has it totally figured out. Way to go Faith.

Jen said...

I can't get the video clip to play, I will try again later, would love to see her in action:) Jen.

my life: said...

I LOVE it! What an amazingly determined girl you have. :0)
I got your package today!!! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

She definitely has the drive to move! Thanks for sharing the JOY! Barbara