Friday, January 29, 2010

Proof that you can't fool your kids...(not even special needs kids!)

Faith has this little cat toy that she just loves...
It's a feather on a string on a stick...
I HATE this toy...
Every time she finds it, she slings it around and whips me in the leg whenever I happen to pass by...
(NOT intentionally, she just loves to sling it)
Now why, you ask is this toy behind my bedroom picture? Well, the other day, she was playing with this toy and she whipped me in the leg for the last time....
So the minute she turned her back, I grabbed the toy and quickly stuck it behind the picture, since it was the closest place to hide it where I happened to be standing...
And there it sat for one whole day, with me thinking how sneaky I was and all proud of myself for outsmarting her...
Then yesterday morning, this is what I see when I walked into my bedroom...

Lesson 1: You can't fool your kids, no matter how hard you try, they will ALWAYS figure you out...

Lesson 2: You shouldn't give in to your kids......BUT if you DO, it should be because they are THAT smart and THAT cute!

6 comments:

Carla said...

Wow! she looks so proud of herself! Of course, I would give in to that adorable face:) And what is it with those toys? My 3 yr. old has one just like it & he does the same thing with it!

Candace said...

Carla,
You got me! I have tried hiding that thing everywhere! I hate to trash stuff that is perfectly useful BUT I am on the verge!

Katy said...

Too funny!

Lisa said...

She is too cute! I would've given in too. ;)

Jen said...

Lol, and yes, I would have given in too! Jen.

Emmett said...

Great poost