Saturday, April 24, 2010

Charleston Photos and Fun...

Some pictures from our trip, this week.....

We found out that a plain old picnic bench makes a great practice tool for working on standing and sitting without any one's help. (We are seriously considering buying one for the house!)

Edisto Island...Faith scraped most of the skin off her poor knees that day, walking around on that rough sand...


She really liked to hunt for hermit crabs on the beach.







A tricycle.....Every little girl's dream. Crap....now we need one of these too! She was so in love with this thing, we were so temped to buy it even if she couldn't REALLY ride it.
Our favorite place was the waterfront park on Mt. Pleasant. They had an amazing playground with these cool bucket seats that spun around. Faith had so much fun playing on them and poor Daddy got so dizzy!

7 comments:

April said...

Oh those pictures are priceless! Looks like you've been enjoying SPRING!!

Junior said...

Fantastic pictures, looks like you all had a great time.

Cary said...

She's such a beautiful girl! Looks like you had lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

I like her blue crocs over the AFOs! Love the picnic table idea! Looks great to me, too! Barbara

Jen said...

I can't get over how great the weather is for you:) Looks like Faith had a great time:) Jen.

Sherry C said...

It's my first time here. Beautiful girl and blog you have.

Thanks for sharing the picture table idea I'm pretty sure that would work with my special girl Ashley too.

I'll be back I'm going to follow.

Sherry C said...

I can't type can my baby had me up last night.. I meant to say I thanks for sharing the picnic table idea.